Florida Lawyer Advises Clients on Title, Real Estate and Bankruptcy Matters
Detail-oriented firm aims to protect your assets and your financial well-being
Situations like buying or selling property, filing for bankruptcy and foreclosure involve major decisions that can have lasting impacts on your future financial health, and you do not want to leave anything to chance. That is why having an experienced attorney who can guide you through the entire process and protect your best interests is essential. At Southtrust Law & Title, Inc. in Pensacola, I use my 12 years of experience to help clients in Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa counties resolve their legal issues and reach an optimal outcome in their matter.
Thorough counselor focuses on solutions to complex legal matters
Whether you are buying your first home or dealing with too much debt, I aim to alleviate your anxiety by facilitating solutions that protect your rights. Clients turn to me because I am:
- Experienced — I am a dedicated professional who has deep familiarity with applicable laws and extensive experience protecting clients’ interests when it comes to real estate matters.
- Knowledgeable — My highly reputable firm has earned the respect of clients because of my thorough understanding of the bankruptcy filing process for both businesses and individuals.
- Meticulous — In my business, attention to detail is everything. I will deliver the high level of attention you need, leave nothing to chance and strive for the best outcome to your legal matter.
I can help you get peace of mind by providing the capable counsel you need in your situation.
Thorough attorney offers sound advice in real estate, bankruptcy and foreclosure matters
My firm has carved out a unique niche by focusing exclusively on just a few types of legal matters, including:
- Real estate —Having a lawyer to assist in your residential real estate or commercial real estate transaction can help ensure that nothing is left to chance and keep a deal on track if a legal issue arises. In addition to assisting you with contractual and closing matters, I can also counsel you on land use and zoning law issues to further your goals.
- Title insurance — When you are purchasing property, you want to be able to close with confidence. I offer title insurance services that will help you uncover any potential title defects that might affect the property. I will also aim to secure an insurance policy that protects you against challenges like forged or invalid deeds and other adverse title claims to eliminate risk even after your settlement.
- Bankruptcy — The decision to file for bankruptcy is a difficult one, and there are many factors to consider. I can provide the informed guidance you need to understand your debt relief options and help determine the best solution in your particular case. I can then file on your behalf for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy to protect you from creditors and move towards recovery.
- Foreclosure defense — Receiving a mortgage foreclosure notice can be one of the most stressful situations in life. In these cases, I will capably represent you and mount a strong foreclosure defense against your lender, advocating for a modification of payments or another option that could potentially keep you in your home.
When you want competent counsel for your challenging legal matter, I am here to help.
Contact a Florida lawyer for a consultation
At Southtrust Law & Title, Inc., I represent clients in Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa counties in real estate and finance-related legal matters. To arrange a consultation, call me at 850-332-2061 or contact me online.