Thorough attorney offers sound advice in real estate, foreclosure and family law matters
My firm has carved out a unique niche by focusing exclusively on just a few types of legal matters, including:
- Real estate —Having a lawyer to assist in your residential real estate or commercial real estate transaction can help ensure that nothing is left to chance and keep a deal on track if a legal issue arises. In addition to assisting you with contractual and closing matters, I can also counsel you on land use and zoning law issues to further your goals.
- Title insurance — When you are purchasing property, you want to be able to close with confidence. I offer title insurance services that will help you uncover any potential title defects that might affect the property. I will also aim to secure an insurance policy that protects you against challenges like forged or invalid deeds and other adverse title claims to eliminate risk even after your settlement.
- Foreclosure defense — Receiving a mortgage foreclosure notice can be one of the most stressful situations in life. In these cases, I will capably represent you and mount a strong foreclosure defense against your lender, advocating for a modification of payments or another option that could potentially keep you in your home.
- Divorce - In my 14+ years of representing clients in their divorce proceedings, I have gained experience in both complex and straightforward cases, including in uncontested and collaborative divorces, and advocate for a fair division of property. Our primary goal is to reach mutually beneficial outcomes in every family law case, including those that involve complex litigation, and we are prepared to take your case as far as needed to secure favorable outcome.
- Child custody —I will advocate on your behalf in child custody and child support matters so you can act in the best interest of your family.
When you want competent counsel for your challenging legal matter, I am here to help.
Contact a Florida lawyer for a consultation
At Southtrust Law & Title, P.A,, I represent clients in Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa counties in real estate and family law related legal matters. To arrange a consultation, call me at 850-332-2061 or contact me online.