Our name is our business, it’s our reputation, and we must protect it. This means that when it comes to title insurance, the Southtrust team ensures the highest standards and quality of our work. At Southtrust, we recognize that the purchase of a home is one of the biggest financial decisions in most people’s lives. As a result, we will make every effort to treat you with the respect equivalent to such an important decision.
With this in mind, Southtrust Law & Title will leave nothing to chance. We provide detail-oriented, expedited closing by working closely with all parties involved. At Southtrust, our team will facilitate the ordering of all necessary products and services. We will inform you of the inspections, timelines, insurances, closing costs, certifications, and contractual obligations. In other words, when you close with South Law & Title you can close with confidence.
Our title insurance related services:
- Residential and Commercial Closings
- Title Searches and Review
- Issuance of Title Insurance
- Contract Review and preparation
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Business Formations
- Wills & Probate
- Powers of attorney
- Escrow Services
- Notary Services
Why an Attorney?
In Florida, you are not required to use a law firm as your closing agent. However, when your money is on the line, we believe that it is critical to have an attorney involved in the sale and purchase of real estate. This point is often overlooked, but should a legal issue arise, with Southtrust Law & Title you have the added benefit of a lawyer on your side.
When your money is on the line we believe that it is critical to have an attorney involved in the sale and purchase of real estate.
These are but a few of the many potential title defects that might affect the property you are purchasing. Without an owner’s title insurance policy, you won’t be protected against:
- Forged deeds, mortgages, releases of mortgages and other instruments.
- False impersonation of the true owner of the land.
- Deeds executed under a fabricated or expired power of attorney.
- Deeds apparently valid but actually delivered after the death of the grantor or grantee, or without the consent of grantor.
- Descriptions of properties apparently but not actually adequate.
Finally, as attorneys, Southtrust Law is required to treat all parties with the ethical guidelines and codes of conduct established by the Florida Bar. In contrast, a non-attorney closing agent does not have that requirement. When you close with Southtrust, an attorney is involved with every transaction. Let us handle your closing and see the difference an attorney makes!
Our Recent Articles
- Science Borders – The Role of Concept - Most of time, science borders on theory. We dwell in a civilization that respects nothing but specialized knowledge and technical knowhow.In today's society, it is a frequent sight to see…
- Dentistry assistant – education and learning needs, wage. - The basic prerequisite will be the fulfillment of working together with men and women. The career "Tooth Asst. " (short ZMFA or ZFA) was generally known as "dental care associate"…
- Platonism Mathematics - Platonism and Anti-Platonism at MathematicsForms of believing. Anti-Platonism denies the existence of almost any mathematical reality beyond the occurrence of possible worlds which are composed of items. It is the…